Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Please allow me to introduce myself...

Hi there,

I've finally started my own blog, in an effort to distinguish myself from the masses. My newly-acquired uniqueness brings to mind this bit from Steve Martin's brilliant 1978 album, A Wild and Crazy Guy:

"Now let's repeat the non-conformists' oath: I promise to be different! (audience repeats) I promise to be unique! (audience repeats) I promise not to repeat things other people say! (audience laughs, repeats) Good!"

I look forward to weighing in on a variety of subjects, news reports, polls, films, trends, and all manner of pop-cultural flotsam and jetsam. I hope you will weigh in as well, via the comments field.

Finally, I want to give a shout-out to my friends and intrepid blog pioneers: PBR Chicken, Non_Seq, Binulatti, and The Westering Hills. Check out their blogs.

SHP

4 comments:

Binulatti said...

Oh it is ON! First comment, bithces! Yesss!

Also, welcome! I thought the URL was going to be Secre Thug Pro. Whatever "Secre" is.

pbrchicken said...

WAAHHHOOOOOOO!!!

this is cause for celebration!

I am drinking at work!

WHOOOO!!!!!!!

*CRASH!*

THAT'S COOL IT'S TOTALLY COOL TOTALLY COOL. SHIT AIN'T EVEN MINE!

*braaaaahhpptt!*

pbrchicken said...

oh and Binulatti,

I think Secre is what the French say before saying bleu!

Leslie said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Secret Hug Pro! I see your peace and raise you harmony. Or some otha hippie karma junk like that.

Chicken, ain't you meanin' sacre. Enh, mon dieu, je ne sais pas.